There is no clear consensus on how to act against coronavirus, but we do have a list of tips that protect us against coronavirus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or hydroalcoholic gel if you don't have soap) more frequently.
- Be aware of the symptoms both with yourself and with the people around you.
- Maintain the safety distance of any person.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use disposable tissues to cough or sneeze.
- Stay home as soon as you notice any symptoms that may be due to the disease.
- Call the doctor urgently if you have any symptoms.
- Follow the recommendations of the authorities and health services.
7 Steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
1. Wash your hands often.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Cough into the elbow crease or a disposable tissue
4. Avoid places where many people gather and don't go near someone who has a fever or cough.
5. If you don't feel well, stay home
6. If you have a fever, cough and shortness of breath, go to the health service, but call first.
7. Look for information from trusted sources.